Flipkart’s ‘OPPO Fantastic Days‘ sale is currently live in India. Under the sale, which will end on August 21, the e-commerce giant is offering attractive deals on some of the best-selling OPPO smartphones including the OPPO A9 2020, OPPO Reno2 F, OPPO Reno3 Pro, and OPPO Reno 10x Zoom.
Here’s a sneak-peek at some of the best deals.
OPPO A9 2020
- The OPPO A9 2020 is available at Rs. 12,990 (MRP: Rs. 18,990).The handset features a waterdrop notch design with noticeable bezels and a plastic body. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ (720×1600 pixels) LCD screen and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.Under the hood, it is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 665 chipset, paired with 4GB/8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and a 5,000mAh battery.
- InformationOPPO A9 2020 has a 48MP quad rear camera
- The OPPO A9 2020 offers a quad rear camera setup comprising a 48MP (f/1.8) primary sensor, an 8MP (f/2.3) ultra-wide lens, a 2MP (f/2.4) macro camera, and a 2MP (f/2.4) depth lens. For selfies, it houses a 16MP (f/2.0) front-facing camera.
- OPPO Reno2 F
- Under the sale, the OPPO Reno2 F is listed at Rs. 17,999 (MRP: Rs. 19,990) along with an additional discount of up to Rs. 13,450 on smartphone exchange.The handset sports a 6.5-inch Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) AMOLED screen with an integrated fingerprint sensor.It draws power from a MediaTek Helio P70 chipset, coupled with 6GB/8GB of RAM, 128GB/256GB of storage, and a 4,000mAh battery.
- InformationOPPO Reno2 F has a 16MP motorized pop-up selfie camera
- The OPPO Reno2 F sports a quad rear camera setup that includes a 48MP (f/1.7) main sensor, an 8MP (f/2.2) ultra-wide lens, a 2MP (f/2.4) macro camera, and a 2MP (f/2.4) depth lens. On the front, it has a 16MP (f/2.0) motorized pop-up selfie camera…Read more>>